Retreat....by George W Kiwanuka

Callous candid recollections plunge my now n yesterday self
Flashes of past lives  pleasure and torment me
my demons stalk, possess me
conspiring with loneliness in a dirty liasion
to choke and drown me into subdue

I moan with dark uncertainty
and peak in passionate consummation with danger
dance-skiing on knife edges,
courting and caressing grenades,triggers
kissing the hangman's noose in playful hobby
trading for  brief intimacy with comfort & content

Nay, I reject the bittersweet blues of nostalgia
I denounce the consuming need to answer and explain
to pledge to 'concerned' folks to let me trek my path
granting me orgasmic fulfillment
in the drugs and poisons of my choice.

By George W Kiwanuka
@Georgewkiwanuka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY-DREAM by George Kiwanuka

Message in a Bottle....by George W Kiwanuka

LOAD OF MIXED SIGNALS!